Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Addison!!!

4 years ago this very night I was getting ready for bed. I was waking up at 5am to go have a baby the next morning. I was nervous and scared not having any idea what to expect, but knowing life would never be the same. I remember laying in bed and holding Scott's hand, a little teary about the unknown.

Oh the joy of these last 4 years. Addy's laughter, tears, hugs, kisses, silly dances, her little sayings, singing a song . . . a blessing I can never be thankful enough for. :)









In many ways this year has been a year of struggle, difficulty and tests. But as I sit here I realize that in so many ways, thanks in large part to this little angel, we have had a year of joy, adventure and love. Thank you Addy for a wonderful year!! May your birthday be grand and your next year filled with more love and adventure!!