Friday, February 20, 2009

Its time for #2

Okay, not really.

I think I get the question - "when are you having #2?" every other day. And I am happy to answer finally . . . next Saturday!

I am so excited to share that we have a new addition coming to the family.

Meet Biscuit:


She is our new puppy. We'll be picking her up next weekend. We are all very excited!! For those that have known me for any portion of my life you know that my fondest wish is for a big dog! I never had imaginary friends, just imaginary dogs. I used to trail behind my parents at the supermarket pretending to have 5 large dogs with me. I've lived vicariously through my friends and their big dogs (Bandit, Partner, Lily, Libby, Spencer, Jester, Hugh, Tonka, etc.) and found much joy in our little dogs that always seemed a better fit for us.

At last I am bringing home my very own big dog. Or our puppy that will some day be a big dog. :)

Here is Biscuit and I on the day we met:


Biscuit playing with a few of her 11 brothers and sisters. How adorable!



Addy of course picked the name. She loves the Biscuit books and I have to admit our puppy is the spitting imagine of Biscuit. She can't wait to bring Biscuit home and show Cinnamon her new friend.

Thanks for sharing my dream come true with me. And a special thanks to my really wonderful husband for putting up with me and my crazy dreams. You are a blessing to me!