Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ramblings

Just a couple of random things to share. Addy got a craft kit for her birthday from her Aunt Brandy, Uncle Jeff and cousins Ethan and Luke. Here are a couple of her creations. Thanks for the great gift.


I love Addy's sense of style. Here she has my shoes on, note two different black shoes. And one heel and one flat. Very fashion savy!



Finally this is a cute picture of Addy and her friend Wyatt.


And finally a note for those born to rock like me. As a few of you know, I am a rocker at heart and in the last couple days I have been propelled back into my big teased hair, tight jeans and headbangin' days. I have rediscovered all of my favorite hair band videos on youtube. I won't even tell you the embarassing amount of time I have sat in front of the computer watching these videos.


I still stand by my man - Nikki Sixx is still the best! Crue forever! (Great memories right everybody - remember my walls in my bedroom??)