Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Jodi and I took Wyatt and Addy out to the Tumwater Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning. Addy was all dressed up cute and ready to go. Check out her "I scream for ice cream" outfit.



First, of course, we had to do coffee! Check out the kids at Starbucks.


Addy knows how to say I love you in sign language - sort of. Isn't this adorable? This is how she says I love you with her hand. :)


I wasn't sure how Addy would do, but she got the idea. The countdown finished and she hustled out onto the field and found 4 eggs all by herself. Then she was done, while everyone else was running for more Addy just stopped and dumped hers out and then picked them back up. :)



Wow, look at all my eggs!




Addy was anxious to check out what was inside the eggs:

Wyatt and Little also really liked the recycle bins that everyone tossed the empty eggs into . . . they spent a lot of time with their hands in the bin.

What a fun time! Thanks for inviting us! Wyatt gives Addy some loves.

Addy also had to spend some time checking out the puddles on the way back to the car!


Can't wait for Easter Day!